Sky Walker 1500 RC Airplane Model can be considered the best airplane for First Person View—FPV with its 1500mm wingspan. The wings are the key to superior stability of the plane and greatly help in First-Person View (FPV), which is also called Remote-Person View (RPV) or Video Piloting. This Rc aero model ARF kit comes partially assembled. All you need to do is to attach wings, elevators and rudder for completing the Aero model. Before flying, you will need to connect servo and motor controls to your radio receiver and attach batteries to power receiver and motor.
This kit comes fitted with servos, motors and ESC in almost ready to fly condition. You will just require to mount the rudder and elveator, connect 11.1v Lipo battery and connect servo and BLDc motor controls to your radio receiver and you are ready to fly.
Please make sure to avoid flying in restricted areas like airports, railway stations and other sensitive protected areas. You should only fly your aero model in open fields with no buildings and people around. The best way to learn to fly an aero model is to find an experienced aero modeller in your area for overcoming initial flying troubles. We recommend that you should first get some flying training on simulators.
- Best for FPV Video piloting
- Very Stable because of large upturned Wings
- 4 x ES08A(or ES08MA) servos(for 2x Aileron, 1xElevator, 1xrudder)
- 2200-3300mAh 3S or 4S Lipo Battery
- Motor: 2212-2218 KV1600kv
- Propeller: APC 7040-7060E
- ESC: 25-35A
- Wing Span- 1500 mm
- Fuselage Length- 940 mm
- Flying Weight- 1000 Gm fully Loaded
- Motor- BLDC 2212-2218 KV1600kv (Included)
- ESC- 30A (included)
- Servos- 4 9g Servos (included)
- 1 11.1V/25C/2200 Mah Battery
- 1 balancer Charger
- 1 4-9 Channel 2.4 Ghz radio transmitter/receiver
Please see the instruction manual for assembling and connecting to radio control for flying.
Sky Walker Instruction Manual